Kimberly-Clark is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Learning & Development Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Intern to join our team. This role will allow a successful candidate to support a high performing team, to learn L&D practices, gain exposure and experience of working in the Manufacturing Industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Specific responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Participating in implementing training programs
- Booking staff via internal system and setting up training venues and virtual training sessions
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies and site procedures
- Managing training schedules, record keeping and storage/filing
- Support in preparing reports on training activities and results
- Coordinates and tracks participation in offsite training activities
- Coordinating site statutory and legal compliance training
- Process training quotation and invoices via internal system
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- National Diploma in Human Resource Development/ Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practitioner (ODETDP).
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies.
- Great attention to detail.
- Committed team player.
- Willingness to learn and results-oriented.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Customer Focus.
Internship Application Closing Date: Unspecified
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa