KwaDukuza Municipality is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
KwaDukuza Municipality invites unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 to participate in the candidacy programme for a period between 12 to 36 months, depending on the progress made by each candidate towards achieving professional registration.
WHAT IS CANDIDACY?
It is a programme aimed at person(s) who has satisfied/completed the educational requirements toward registration in a category and is receiving training and gaining experience through employment with the intention of attaining the competency required for professional registration in that category. A programme enables qualified people to obtain professional registration with the respective statutory council. The following candidacy opportunities are available:
|BUSINESS UNIT||SECTION||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||REQUIRED|
|Economic Development and Planning||Development Planning/Enforcement||BSc/B Eng/ND/BTech: Urban and Regional Planning /Town Planning||5|
|Economic Development and Planning||Building Control / Development Enforcement||BSc/BEng/ND/BTech: Architecture||3|
|Civil Engineering and HumanSettlements||Civil Engineering & PMU||BSc/BEng/ND/BTech: CivilEngineering||2|
R100 000 PER YEAR – This will be structured according to CETA candidacy policy in order to ensure that all costs related to professional registration are taken care of.
ALL applications shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- Application letter & Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified Copy of qualifications including Grade 12;
- Certified Copy of the ID;
- KwaDukuza Municipality Proof of residence issued and signed by Ward councilor;
- In case candidates from ILembe Family of Municipalities, proof of residence signed by relevant ward councilor.
- 50% and 2% of available opportunities will be allocated to women and people living with disabilities, respectively.
- Successful applicants must be immediately available to participate in the programme
• Preference will be given to graduates with Advanced Diploma or B-Tech Degree who are eligible to register with the relevant statutory professional bodies.
• In case there are no qualifying candidates from KwaDukuza Municipality, candidates from Ilembe Family of Municipalities will be considered and appointed.
• Children and relatives of KwaDukuza Municipality employees and councillors not eligible to apply.
Internship Location: KwaDukuza, KwaZulu-Natal
Internship Closing Date: 18 February 2022
How To Apply For KwaDukuza Municipality Internships Programme
- The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope and should be marked “Candidacy Programme” and be hand-delivered to KwaDukuza Municipilty, Youth Development Office, 41-42 Goolam Suleman (Hullet) Street, KwaDukuza 4450.
- That the Closing date and time is Friday, 18 February 2022 at 15H00. No application will be accepted after the closing date and time.
- All enquiries about this programme must be directed to Mr Wiseman Cele (Youth Manager) or Ms Nelisiwe Zulu (Career Counsellor), on these email wisemanc@ kwadukuza.gov.za or firstname.lastname@example.org respectively or call 032 437 5170