KWV is inviting all suitable applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
We are looking for young, vibrant, and energetic individuals to be part of our 2021-2022 Internship Programme.
Fields of study:
National Diploma or Degree in the following fields of study:
- Supply Chain Management,
- Information Technology,
- Commerce ,
- Food Technology
- Eligible to do Work Integrated Learning
- Completed your Diploma or Degree from a Higher Education & Training (HET) University and in need of work experience
- Between the ages of 18 -29 years old
- Willing to work in Paarl for a duration of 12 months
- The Marketing intern would be based at our Woodmead (Gauteng) office
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good communication skills both (verbal and written).
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal relations,
- Flexibility and team work.
- Accountability and ethical conduct.
Closing Date : 21 October 2021
Internship Location: Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
How To Apply For KWV Internships Programme
Please email your CV with a copy of your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org