Latical is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Digital Marketing Internship Programme 2022.
Latical is a boutique digital agency that specializes in transformation. We work with clients all over the world, developing powerful brands that connect with customers in deep and meaningful ways.
We are looking for an English speaking university student in the areas of Digital Marketing, Graphic design, Journalism, Communications, Media, or similar study looking to gain credits in a digital marketing internship of up to 6 months. The intern will be working with the directors on different projects, so he or she will need to have the ability to work collaboratively, interact with various stakeholders, and multi task.
If you come on board the Latical venture, we don’t expect you to know it all, but we want you to be hungry enough to learn it all, demonstrate a capacity to listen and implement successfully, have strong attention to detail, as well as a sense of initiative and creativity.
- Under the direction of the Operations Director, assist with the delivery of allocated projects against deliverables.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant stakeholders where required.
Digital marketing & Creative
- Assist in the implementation of online strategies across social media platforms.
- Stay on top of the latest feature and functional requirements of the key social media platforms
- Assist with digital marketing strategy research on a project per project basis.
- Assist with putting together client facing presentations including wording and layout (use of Canva)
- Assist with the overall creative process which may include imagery sourcing, retouching and editing
Nices to haves:
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
Duration: 6 months with the possibility to lead onto a part/full aid job.
The candidate will also need to be savvy with the key social media platforms, also some knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and content management systems such as WordPress, Webflow is a plus.
The candidate should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organisation skills and prioritization skills.
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 December 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
How To Apply For Latical Digital Marketing Internships Programme
Please get in touch via email: email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.