Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ONLY REQUIRED TO VOLUNTEER IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND INNOVATION NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE PROGRAMME
Volunteers will be based at The Nelson Mandela Bay Science and Technology Centre
This is a 12 month contract position. stipends paid to volunteers per month are as follows:
- National Diploma (R4500)
- Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech (R5000)
- Honours (R5500)
- Master’s (R6500)
- PhD (R7700)
Volunteers will be required to:
- Assist with School Science Support Programmes (In-house and Outreach programmes)
- Assist with administrative duties
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the Science Centre’s programmes
- Requirements: A Science Diploma/Degree with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Microbiology etc as majors or an Engineering qualification: • Good communication skills • Ability to work with people • Be between 18 — 35 years • Willingness to learn • Problem solving skills
All travel and relocation costs will be for the candidates’ own expenses.
How To Apply For Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Internships Programme
Should you be interested and meet the above requirements, please e-mail your detailed CV and a cover letter summarising the reasons for applying along with supporting documents to email@example.com or hand deliver your application at Mandela Bay Development Agency, 1st Floor Tramways Building, Cnr Lower Valley Road & South Union Street, Port Elizabeth.
Communication will only be reserved for shortlisted candidates. If no reply to your application has been received within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.