MBSA Graduate Opportunity 2018
MBSA Graduate Opportunity 2018, We are one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. We provide financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance and innovative mobility services.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) offers a 24 month training programme to top performing graduates in the following career streams:
The Graduate Development Programme (GDP) integrates academic knowledge and practical skills.
The GDP opportunity aims to achieve, among others, the following objectives:
- To provide workplace exposure to top performing graduates to meet key skills needs of Mercedes-Benz South Africa
- To provide development opportunities in key career streams that are relevant to the Mercedes-Benz Cars division and MBSA value chain
- To recruit top performing graduates from diverse backgrounds to enhance the position of MBSA as an employer of choice.
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Vigour / Enthusiasm
- Process Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Stress Tolerance
- Perseverance / Tenacity
- Work independently
- Business Etiquette
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal and written communication
- Time Management
- Report Writing
- MS Office
- Degree or National Diploma graduates/final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate on the academic record (Average from first to final year results).
- No work experience required. However your current work experience should not exceed 2 years
Documents to attach strictly:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed CV
- ID copy
- Copies of qualifications
- Academic records
Applications with missing information WILL NOT be considered.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.