Media24 is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Tech Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
As a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services and the largest media company in Southern Africa, we enrich millions of lives across various internet, mobile, application and interactive TV platforms. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities and would like to maintain this status by exploring the latest technology and working relevant projects.
Why join us?
Kick-start your career with us! At 24.com we have opportunities available for Tech grads. You will be based at our Cape Town office (we are currently working remotely while under lockdown). Are you a naturally curious, novel-seeking individual who gets excited by all things tech? Then read on!
What will you do…the cool stuff!
- Work with our tech teams
- Collaborate and have fun!
What we’re looking for
- An undergrad with a BSc / Informatics
- Must be a South African citizen
- Programming and databases at major level
- Stable and strong internet connection for when we work remotely
- Minimum pass rate of 65% on engineering subjects & database
- No work experience required
- Willingness to learn and apply your knowledge
What skills will you have?
- Eager to learn
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and organising
- Good communication skills
- Organized and meticulous
What we offer
- The opportunity to learn and grow and earn workplace experience in the exciting world of IT
- 12 Month contact
- Opportunities for further study and skills development
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 December 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
How Do I Apply For Media24 Tech Graduate Internships Programme
*please write a short motivation on your cover letter, telling us why you are the ideal candidate. Attach your updated resume and copies of your transcripts