Mercedes Benz IT Graduate Internship Programme 2019
Mercedes Benz IT Graduate Internship Programme 2019, Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary results
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
How can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 7 or higher), in the following career stream:
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
What are the criteria?
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
Other Important Information:
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 31 DECEMBER 2018 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
- “Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”