Microsoft Graduate Internship Programme 2021
Microsoft Graduate Internship Programme 2021, Microsoft Graduate Internship Programme wishes to offer opportunity to all interested persons who wants to join their internship programme 2021.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Applications to this opportunity are considered depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as student / recent graduate, you should be:
- Within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Up to 2 years of accumulated full-time professional experience.
- Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
How To Apply
Other Companies Offering LearnershipsABSA Learnerships
Alexander Forbes Learnerships
Anglo American Learnerships
Astral Foods Learnerships
BHP Billiton Learnerships
BMW Learnership Programme
Bytes Technology Learnerships
Bidvest Bank Learnerships
Browns Academy Learnership
Chieta Learnership Clicks Group Learnership
Coca Cola Learnership
Correctional Services Learnership
Columbus Stainless Learnerships
De Beers Learnerships
Department of Education Learnership Programme
Department of Home Affairs Learnership
Department of Health Learnership Programme
Department Of Labour Learnership
Department of Public Works Learnerships
Social Development Learnerships
Department of Agriculture Learnerships
DHL Learnership and Chain Graduate Programme
Discovery Learnerships Under INSETA
Edcon Learnership for The Final Year Students
Engen Learnerships: Guide to Apply
Eskom Learnerships Application
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Programme
Ernst and Young Learnership Programme
Exxaro Learnerships as the Milestone for Young Generations
Fasset Learnerships for Young South African
FNB Learnership Programme
Gijima Learnerships for ICT Students
Glencore Learnership Programme
Gold Fields Learnerships: Gold Opportunity
IBM Learnerships in Sales, Technology and Consulting
Implats Learnerships by Impala Platinum Mining Industry
KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kuyasa Learnership Programme
Lancet Learnership Programme
Letsema Learnership Programme in the Banking and Microfinance Sector
Liberty Learnership Programme in Many Fields
Lonmin Learnerships in South Africa
MediClinic Learnership Programme
Merseta Learnership Programme
Microsoft Learnership Programme
Mondi Learnerships of Engineering in Training Programme
MQA Learnership Programme
MTN Learnership Programme
Multichoice Learnership Programme
Murray and Roberts Learnership
Nampak Learnership Programme
Netcare Learnership Programme
National Treasury Learnership Programme
Nedbank Learnership Programme
NYDA Learnership Programme
Rand Water Learnership Programme
SAB Learnership Programme
SABC Learnership Programme
Samancor Learnership Programme
Sandvik Learnerships Programme
Sappi Learnership Programme
Sapref Learnership for Applicants of South Africa
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
SAQA Learnership Programme
SARS Learnership Programme
Sasol Learnership Programme
SASSA Learnership Programme
SETA Learnership Programme
Standard Bank Learnership Programme
Transnet Learnerships for Youth South Africans
Telkom Learnership Programme
Toyota Learnership Programme
Unilever Learnership or Internship and Graduate Programme
UTi Learnership Programme
Vodacom Learnerships or Training Programmes
VW Learnership Graduate Programmes