Midvaal Local Municipality is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing Financial Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons.
- Other administrative functions
- Assist with Expenditure and SCM related functions
- Assist with Asset Management functions.
- Assist with Risk, Insurance Claims & Compliance matters
Midvaal Local Municipality Financial Management Internships Minimum requirements
- A three-year Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing or equivalent NQF.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
Internship Application Closing Date : 22 September 2021
Internship Location: Meyerton, Gauteng