MiX Telematics is inviting all applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
MiX Telematics: Learnership / Internship Programme 2022
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team would like to employ graduates to provide on the job experience and also to provide job specific training with an external training provider throughout the 12 month learnership programme. The successful candidates will report to the Global Procurement Manager.
• Public Administration
• Supply Chain Management • Statistics
• 1 year experience in the relevant fields will be advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
• A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
• Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
• Excellent attention to detail
• English as a language
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Computer proficient
• Organized, dedicated and hard working
• A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
Internship Location: Cape Town
Internship Closing Date: 24 June 2022
How To Apply For MiX Telematics Learnership / Internships Programme
For subject line Please use: ” 2022 Procurement Learnership – (with your relevant field of study) “
Submit your CV via email to: Shakeerah.Abdurahman@mixtelematics.com
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.