Msobo Coal Artisan Learnership Programme 2018 / 2019
Msobo Coal offers members of the local communities an opportunity to register as Technical OR Engineering Learner to be trained and developed to enable the individual to obtain an artisan qualification associated with coal mining.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science or N2 with relevant subjects .
- Applicants will be screened and will be subjected to an assessment process .
- Successful applicants will be obliged to enter into an contractual agreement with the company stipulating obligations of both parties
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be in a position to obtain one prior to the commencement of employment, as per the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Self-disciplined and energetic
- Positive and Safe attitude
- Creative/original .
- Problem solving skills
- Must be positive and serious about his/her own development
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a Team Environment
- Subordination to supervision
How To Apply
Please forward your detailed CV to: Recruitment@msobo.co.za
Closing Date: 8 June 2018
If no response is received within two weeks after closing date it can be assumed that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to applications from historically disadvantaged individuals