Multichoice Playout Graduate Internship Programme 2018
Multichoice Playout Graduate Internship Programme 2018, Applications are invited from all interested and qualified applicants for the 2018 Multichoice Playout Graduate Internship Programme. All interested applicants are to read the requirements carefully and make sure they meet it before they apply.
- Follow operational instructions as per standard operation procedure.
- Execute instructions according to the client’s requirements.
- Communicate with all relevant parties prior and during transmission.
- Ensure that the Standard operational procedures are applied according to the situation, timeously and efficiently.
- Ensure that all escalation procedures are followed for MCR and SCCR environment.
- Generate iConnect checklists on completion of a shift.
- Apply the principles of trouble shooting for single user and multi-user transmission operating systems.
- Ensure off-air is checked against MCR output, platforms include DTH SA & Africa, verify DTT and OTT off air via command center.
- Ensure receipt, availability, test and execution of graphic elements as per DMS Scheduling requirements.
- Ensure the Imagine automation system is set up and operated in order to deliver correct program at intended date and time using keyboard functionality, direct access panel & other functions as described in the operational manual.
- Identify audios when selecting incoming source as part of line up procedure.
- Identify correct slug from quick turnaround server. Executing the quick turnaround of highlights packages using D-Series Automation
- Identify resolution and aspect ratio when selecting incoming source as part of line up procedure.
- Implemented broadcasting related solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Log on to respective software applications e.g. D-Series DAL Station Automation,E-sched, VX Panel, Xplora and Microsoft Office.
- Monitor and check all video and associated audio feeds and escalate those which do not meet broadcast standards.
- Operating broadcasting equipment in ARGUS Playout facility (SCCR and MCR)
- Performing schedule downloads, editing of logs, verifying sources (associated audio and video), programming of sponsorship elements, EBR reporting and escalation procedures, sponsorship sign off and execution, follow up on outstanding material.
- Set up & prepare transmission equipment as per SMS (SuperSport Media Solutions) standards & specifications for all live events.
- Execution of live events, communication with production environment, TX reporting and escalation, sponsorship sign off and execution.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1-year tertiary qualification in Media Studies, Broadcasting, IT, Audio Visual, Video Technology or any relevant NQF L5 qualification.
- Candidates with 3-year tertiary qualifications in the above fields will have an advantage
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
- Knowledge of Television Operations will be an added advantage.
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work odd hours
How To Apply
All interested applicants are to follow the link below, provide all the necessary details and apply before the closing date.
Other Companies Offering LearnershipsABSA Learnerships
Alexander Forbes Learnerships
Anglo American Learnerships
Astral Foods Learnerships
BHP Billiton Learnerships
BMW Learnership Programme
Bytes Technology Learnerships
Bidvest Bank Learnerships
Browns Academy Learnership
Chieta Learnership Clicks Group Learnership
Coca Cola Learnership
Correctional Services Learnership
Columbus Stainless Learnerships
De Beers Learnerships
Department of Education Learnership Programme
Department of Home Affairs Learnership
Department of Health Learnership Programme
Department Of Labour Learnership
Department of Public Works Learnerships
Social Development Learnerships
Department of Agriculture Learnerships
DHL Learnership and Chain Graduate Programme
Discovery Learnerships Under INSETA
Edcon Learnership for The Final Year Students
Engen Learnerships: Guide to Apply
Eskom Learnerships Application
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Programme
Ernst and Young Learnership Programme
Exxaro Learnerships as the Milestone for Young Generations
Fasset Learnerships for Young South African
FNB Learnership Programme
Gijima Learnerships for ICT Students
Glencore Learnership Programme
Gold Fields Learnerships: Gold Opportunity
IBM Learnerships in Sales, Technology and Consulting
Implats Learnerships by Impala Platinum Mining Industry
KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kuyasa Learnership Programme
Lancet Learnership Programme
Letsema Learnership Programme in the Banking and Microfinance Sector
Liberty Learnership Programme in Many Fields
Lonmin Learnerships in South Africa
MediClinic Learnership Programme
Merseta Learnership Programme
Microsoft Learnership Programme
Mondi Learnerships of Engineering in Training Programme
MQA Learnership Programme
MTN Learnership Programme
Multichoice Learnership Programme
Murray and Roberts Learnership
Nampak Learnership Programme
Netcare Learnership Programme
National Treasury Learnership Programme
Nedbank Learnership Programme
NYDA Learnership Programme
Rand Water Learnership Programme
SAB Learnership Programme
SABC Learnership Programme
Samancor Learnership Programme
Sandvik Learnerships Programme
Sappi Learnership Programme
Sapref Learnership for Applicants of South Africa
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
SAQA Learnership Programme
SARS Learnership Programme
Sasol Learnership Programme
SASSA Learnership Programme
SETA Learnership Programme
Standard Bank Learnership Programme
Transnet Learnerships for Youth South Africans
Telkom Learnership Programme
Toyota Learnership Programme
Unilever Learnership or Internship and Graduate Programme
UTi Learnership Programme
Vodacom Learnerships or Training Programmes
VW Learnership Graduate Programmes