NAMC Graduate Internship Programme 2019, applicants are invited to apply for the NAMC Graduate Internship programme 2019. Interested applicants should please read through the prerequisites before applying.
An N6 qualification in Office Administration, Supply Chain Management / Purchasing and Legal Management / Human Resources / Information Technology / Public Relation / Monitoring Evaluation and Internal Auditing
- Administrative including co – ordination and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skil ls
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills and Problem – solving skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team,
- Ability to work well under pressure and after normal working hours
- Attention to details
- Deadline driven
- Willingness to learn
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general administrative support to specific projects/programmes.
- Maintain and update administrative systems
- Coordinate logistical arrangements
- Manage the workflow in the Office
Closing Date: 28 February 201 9
How To Apply
Please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful .