Nampak is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022
- Completion of all requirements for the Production Technology Learnership.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training, including the plant process.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically assist in Operating machinery under supervision.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations at all times.
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Must have Pure or Technical Mathematics and Physics at a Matric Level. (NOT Maths Literacy)
- A good technical understanding.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented positive person that is task oriented, time conscious and pays attention to detail.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing and readiness assessments.
- Be prepared to work overtime and shifts as required by the Business
- Be willing to sign a contract with Nampak Bevcan and the FP&M Seta for the duration of the Learnership.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 03 September 2021
Learnership Location: Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gauteng
Nampak: Production Technology Learnership Programmes 2021 / 2022
How To Apply For Nampak Learnerships Programme
Location: Rosslyn, Gauteng
Closing date: 03 September 2021
Location: Bevcan Springs – Johannesburg
Closing date: 31 August 2021