National Electronic Media Institute of South Africa (NEMISA) is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing Internship Programme.
Programme Purpose: To attend training on the identified basic digital literacy modules as requested. To provide training to community members in basic digital literacy skills modules as guided.
Reference number: NEM-15/07/2021
Duration: Six months contract
Number of Positions: 75
- Learn basic digital literacy skills on the modules provided.
- Participate during training sessions to ensure adequate knowledge is gained.
- Be able to conduct training to community members.
- Liaise with municipality on the venues for community training.
- Ensure attendance registers are captured correctly, relevant training is conducted and meet the minimum requirements of training venues.
- Ensure allocated weekly targets are reached.
- Report on a weekly basis to Nemisa on the trained citizens per area and weekly targets.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Post matric qualification (Advantageous)
- Computer certificate (Advantageous)
- Impact and influence
- Critical judgement
- Information gathering
- Emotional maturity
- Commercial Acumen
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Results and quality focused
- Detail focused
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021.
Internship Location: Free State
How To Apply For National Electronic Media Institute of South Africa (NEMISA) Digital Ambassadors – Yarona Digital Internships Programme
Please email through comprehensive CV and certified copies of Qualifications, a letter from Ward councillor and other supporting documents to:
- Nala Local Municipality: email@example.com
- Masilonyana Local Municipality: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tswelopele Local Municipality: email@example.com
- Tokologo Local Municipality: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matjhabeng Local Municipality: email@example.com
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged applicants.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply. Correspondence will only be limited to short listed candidates.
- NEMISA reserves the right not to make an appointment.