Nestlé is hereby inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Packaging Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
The learnership will include meeting the targeted output on production line and completing the necessary learnership logbook and portfolio of evidence documentation to successfully complete the qualification.
If you have a passion for learning and want to start your career in the confectionery manufacturing industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand the flow of operations associated with the responsibilities of the position.
- Completion of theoretical learning, practical application, and assessments in the Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership.
- Understanding and application of production line processes and reporting of any quality deviations to the Process Controller/ Team Leader.
- Observes all Operational Safety/Hygiene Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices/ Procedures including use of Safety/ Hygiene equipment as specified (SPI) or as instructed.
- Performs any related duties as he/she may be instructed by Team Leader.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with colleagues on the line, and the Team Leader.
What will make you successful
- Matric with Maths
- Residing around East London
- Practical knowledge of production environment including equipment
- Factory/Plant General work experience
Please note that the company will not pay relocation fees.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 27 September 2021
Learnership Location: East London, Eastern Cape