The NRCS hereby invites applications for the 2019 / 2020 Internship Programme for the below outlined fields. This is a Youth Development Empowerment initiative that supports the National Development Plan’s by affording unemployed youth in South Africa the opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, whilst at the same time, positioning themselves for active and meaningful participation in the labour market
|Human Capital Management [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Relations|
/ Human Resources Development / Organisational DevelopmentHCM 2019
|Internal Audit [x1]National Diploma / Degree in Internal AuditIA 2019|
|Strategy and Risk [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Risk Management / Strategic ManagementSR 2019|
|Communication and Marketing [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Communication / Marketing / Public Relations / Journalism / Media StudiesCM 2019|
|Information and Communications Technology [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / System Developer / Business Application and EnterpriseICT 2019|
|Facilities and Records [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Knowledge Management / Facilities ManagementFR 2019|
|Finance [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accounting / Supply Chain|
/ Procurement / Business AdministrationFIN 2019
|Automotive [x1]National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / AdministrationAUT 2019|
|Regulatory Research and Development & National Building Regulations [x1]National Diploma / Degree in the field of Natural ScienceRRD &NBR 2019|
|Chemicals, Mechanicals and Materials [x1]National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / AdministrationCMM 2019|
|Food and Associated Industries (KZN Region) [x1]National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / AdministrationFAI 2019|
|Legal Metrology [x1]National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / AdministrationLM 2019|
|Electro-technical [x2]National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / AdministrationELEC 2019|
- Unemployed South African youth, between the age of 18 to 35 years of age.
- The applicant should have not been previously been involved in an
- Minimum qualification is NQF Level 6 (National Diploma).
- The duration of the Internship Programme is 12 months.
- Monthly stipend of R7000.00 (all inclusive) will be paid to successful
- Employment Equity principles will be applicable in the recruitment
process, to redress the imbalances in work experience placement experienced
by designated groups, and also to ensure equitable representation in all categories.
People with disabilities who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must clearly specify their fields of interest as per the reference
number, from the list above.
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted on a signed AS 83 Employment Application Form and should be accompanied by a comprehensive
Curriculum Vitae and 3 months certified copies of qualifications and ID in order to be considered.
- Please E-mail all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will also be accepted via Post (NRCS, Private Bag X25, Brooklyn, 0075) or hand delivery (SABS Campus, 1 Dr Lategan Road, Groenkloof, Pretoria).
- Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and if you do not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please quote the Position you are applying for and the Reference No. on the subject line of your email, when applying for any vacancy.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Late submission will be automatically disqualified.
- It is applicant’s responsibility to ensure that foreign qualifications have been evaluated by SAQA