OR Tambo District Municipality is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
The O.R. Tarnbo District Municipality invites all graduates who meet the set criteria below to apply for the internship Programme.
The purpose of the programme is to assist graduates to obtain practical experience, afford an opportunity to familiarise themselves with the working environment to enable them to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired to the world of work and enhance chances of employability.
Internship Application Closing Date: 08 March 2022
Internship Location: Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Stipend: R 5000.00 per month
How To Apply For O.R Tambo District Municipality Internships Programme
All applicants must submit an application accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, CV, driver’s licence, ID copy and a brief covering letter (For each Departmental unit and Area of specialisation you are applying for, stating the departmental unit/component and area of specialisation/qualification. Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
• People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability.
• Hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha or by Post: Please address your application to the Acting Director: Corporate Services, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099.
• The words “APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP.’ should appear on the same side but separate from the address in the same envelope so as to sensitise the Registry Office to the closing date.
• In your application letter please indicate the source of media you have seen the post on
• Faxed/emailed applications will not be considered.
• When the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3 months or (90, days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his/her application as unsuccessful
• The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments/placement if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found in the relevant field
• Canvassing of and from Councillors/ Management or any staff member of the Municipality is not permitted and proof therefore will result In disqualification. ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE PLACED IN MTHATHA DISTRICT OFFICE.
For any enquiries contact Corporate Services Department on the following Telephone numbers: 047 537 7211/12/13/02/08/14/15