Orkin Environmental Services is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
A National Pest Control and Hygiene company based in Cape Town Kenilworth/Lansdowne is inviting suitable candidates to join its team who would like to gain experience in Sales, Admin and Pest Control.
This is an opportunity for you to expand your skills set, be mentored and trained in the field and learn from experienced staff and get paid while doing it and you could get the support to study and gain a qualification in this field.
- Any suitable Marketing and Sales / Customer Service qualification / Admin (certificate or diploma will be considered).
- Computer Literate, basic proven skills in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook and the ability to do basic calculations (basic maths)
- Availability to participate in an on-site, 2 day trial for selection process. Proficiency in Excel and Written Communication will be tested.
- Clear and certified matric certificate and qualifications.
- Valid drivers’ licence (or learners licence with aim to obtain drivers licence in next 6 months)
- Applicants with no significant previous work experience, will also be considered
- Public transport is prohibited due to company COVID policies, so own transport is required.
Internship Application Closing Date : 30 October 2021
Internship Location: Lansdowne, Cape Town, South Africa
Monthly Stipend: R4500
How To Apply For Orkin Environmental Services Internships Programme
All interested candidates who meet the requirements must forward their CVs and a Motivation Letter as well as certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org