Overberg District Municipality Firefighter Traineeship Programme 2018
Overberg District Municipality Firefighter Traineeship Programme 2018, The Overberg District Municipality, have the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services, to be fill ed as soon as possible. LEARNER FIRE FIGHTER (2x GRABOUW)
- Grade 12
- Valid code B drivers licence
- Must comply with medical fitness and physical fitness
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
- The incumbent is responsible for the operational f unctions with regard to fire fighting and rescue
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and vehicles
Remuneration : (T6 = R113 340- R147 144 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
Closing Date: 26 February 2018
Location: Grabouw / Bredasdorp
How To Apply
Application forms are available at all ODM offices. Completed application forms and / or CV with certified copies of required documents, are to be returned to the Human Resources Section, Private Bag x22, Bredasdorp 7280. Applica tions with no proof of requirements will not be processed. For any inquiries in this regard you can phone Miss. S. Mkapheni on 028 4251157 Overberg District Municipality is an Equal Opportun ity employer. Candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply. If no notification is received within 90 days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise is reserved.