Oxford University Press is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT? Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing January 2022 and terminating December 2022.
• HR / Industrial Psychology degree/diploma.
• Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Sound communication and presentation skills.
• Effective time management.
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team
• South African citizen.
• Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
• Innovative and Agile
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 November 2021
Internship Location: Goodwood, Western Cape, South Africa