Pack n Stack (PNS) is hereby inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
We’re seeking young and talented youth for participation in a Merchandising Leamership, leading to a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations (NOF Level 2).
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Must be currently unemployed
- Between the age of 19-29 years old
- South African citizen with a valid ID document
- No criminal record
- Good command of the English Language (written and verbal).
- Be prepared to enter into a Learnership agreement for 12 months starting 1st October 2021.
- Good attention to detail.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
Learnership Application Closing Date: 14 September 2021
Locations: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, Free State, Cape Town.
How To Apply For Pack n Stack (PNS) Leanerships Programme
Submit your CV together with your ID copy and qualification to: email@example.com
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted,