Pam Golding Properties is inviting all applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Kraaifontein, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Pam Golding Properties is looking for an intern agent for their Operations – Sales and Rentals department. This is a permanent position located in Kraaifontein.
Own vehicle and laptop is a pre requisite.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- No previous skills required
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving and Resourcefulness
- Honesty and Tact
- Self-Motivation and Persistence
The main responsibilities will be:
- Negotiation and selling skills;
- Ambition, drive and charisma;
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time;
- Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on;
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required;
- Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices