PEP Stores Retail Operations Learnership Programme 2019, A 1 year long learnership to attain a National Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Operations Supervision, is available from February 2019. While you are studying towards this qualification, you will be employed by PEP as a sales assistant in the Durban central area.
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Good communication and writing skills
- Must be able to work retail hours
- Ability to serve customers well
- Be available to be interviewed and tested
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 28th December 2018
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, academic transcripts and ID (external applicants) or CV and an internal application form (internal applicants) to Siyandiswa Khuzwayo [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (086 452 2829)].