Premier is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
As a Graduate, you are expected to make a genuine contribution to the work of the organization. You will need to support a broad range of marketing activities targeting a variety of audiences.
During your Graduate tenure, you will be expected to actively engage and develop a broad understanding of marketing and communications, gain experience in project management and briefing and commissioning various external agencies, as well as the start of developing commercial acumen around key business drivers.
You will need to work independently and as part of a team, and ensure that you use your creativity, express ideas, and execute tasks to make a real contribution to the organisation and its mission.
A Degree / Diploma in
- Digital Marketing
A post-graduate specialisation in Marketing is preferable.
- Understanding of the theory and drivers of marketing (including digital).
- Solid capability on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Participation and understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of maths and data analysis.
- High level of written and oral communication skills used to achieve positive results and outcomes for clients, evidenced in previous role or work.
- Positive, action orientated attitude with a real desire to learn and develop.
- Problem Solver, Creative / Innovative Thinking.
Internship Application Closing Date: 02 November 2021
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng