Puma SA is inviting all applicants to South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career in Human Resources? Our Head Office based in Cape Town is looking to add a recent HR graduate who is hard working, eager, and passionate about HR to our team as an HR Intern as part of a 1-year HR Internship. You will be exposed to a broad range of HR activities and general office management. You will join a supportive and energetic HR team who aspires to create a challenging work environment.
Your role and responsibilities:
1. All joining and withdrawal forms for Provident Fund send to Service Provider.
2. Follow up on ex-employees who never returned their provident fund withdrawal forms.
1. Reference & credit checks for retail store staff. Conducting references on shortlisted candidates. Arranging interviews with parties involved. Regretting unsuccessful candidates
2. Drafting employment contracts and collecting all payroll forms for new starters.
1. Resetting workday passwords
2. Creating employee folders and filing relevant documents
3. Minute taking in meetings & distributing minutes and follow up points.
4. Collate survey information
1. Identifying learning modules on Workday for our various learning quarters
2. Assisting Retail Trainer with L&D administration and communication
1. Assist with any project administration on specific projects
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: Not specified