Rand Water is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for their ongoingLearnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Horticulture Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2 x10 (12 Months)
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Horticulture Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy and Life Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the age of 30 or below, in line with NSDS.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 19 May 2022
Learnership Location: Rietvlei, Gauteng
How To Apply For Rand Water Learnerships Programme
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A certified copy of the ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
Rand Water reserves the right to make appointments to any of the advertised positions at any stage.