RCL Foods is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Baking Learnership Programme offered 2021 / 2022.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student who has a passion for baking and is ready to tackle the working world? RCL FOODS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic students to apply to be part of the Baking learnership Program.
We are searching for 16 learners who will be based in Gauteng Pretoria West. The learnership program will be for a period of 12 – 18 months which includes a mentorship and coaching program that will cover the baking process. This is a SETA accredited learnership and successful candidates will receive a formal Qualification that is endorsed by SAQA. Learners will be exposed to practical work that is required by RCL FOODS and the SETA for the duration of the qualification.
RCL Foods Baking Learnerships Requirements
- Grade 12 qualification with hospitality studies and maths (Lit) is essential.
- Computer Literate (MS Office) is advantageous.
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
Learnership Application Closing Date: 08 September 2021
Learnership Location: Pretoria West, Gauteng