Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021
Internship Application Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Internship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Description: Apply now for the RBIDZ Internship Programme 2021. The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare for the job market.
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built and secure industrial estate on the North-Eastern South African coast.
- Unemployed, no relevant workplace experience needed.
- Must be between ages of 20 and 35.
- Must not have done any internship before.
Closing Date: 11/06/2021
1. Monitor and Evaluate
- Grade 12.
- Degree in Public Administration/Management.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Certificate (advantageous)
2. Economic Development
- National Diploma/Degree in Social Science/ Development Studies /Economic Science /Business Management /Communications or equivalent.
- Driver’s Licence – Advantageous.
3. Supply Chain Management
- A recognised three-year qualification specialising in Supply Chain Management or related field.
4. Stakeholder & Communications
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communications / Marketing and Communication or Degree in Marketing and Communications / B Com Marketing or equivalent.
- Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage.
- English and Zulu will be an added advantage
5. Investment Promotions and Facilitation
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Marketing, Business/Office Administration, Project management and Business economics related
- Degree in Marketing, Economics/BCom, Project Management or Business Development Studies. (advantageous)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
6. Health & Safety
- Grade 12
- Certificate SAMTRAC or similar, OSH Legislation, and Incident Investigation
- Degree Occupational Health and Safety Management / Science or similar
RBIDZ is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity based on race, gender and disability.
Other Companies Offering LearnershipsABSA Learnerships
Alexander Forbes Learnerships
Anglo American Learnerships
Astral Foods Learnerships
BHP Billiton Learnerships
BMW Learnership Programme
Bytes Technology Learnerships
Bidvest Bank Learnerships
Browns Academy Learnership
Chieta Learnership Clicks Group Learnership
Coca Cola Learnership
Correctional Services Learnership
Columbus Stainless Learnerships
De Beers Learnerships
Department of Education Learnership Programme
Department of Home Affairs Learnership
Department of Health Learnership Programme
Department Of Labour Learnership
Department of Public Works Learnerships
Social Development Learnerships
Department of Agriculture Learnerships
DHL Learnership and Chain Graduate Programme
Discovery Learnerships Under INSETA
Edcon Learnership for The Final Year Students
Engen Learnerships: Guide to Apply
Eskom Learnerships Application
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Programme
Ernst and Young Learnership Programme
Exxaro Learnerships as the Milestone for Young Generations
Fasset Learnerships for Young South African
FNB Learnership Programme
Gijima Learnerships for ICT Students
Glencore Learnership Programme
Gold Fields Learnerships: Gold Opportunity
IBM Learnerships in Sales, Technology and Consulting
Implats Learnerships by Impala Platinum Mining Industry
KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kuyasa Learnership Programme
Lancet Learnership Programme
Letsema Learnership Programme in the Banking and Microfinance Sector
Liberty Learnership Programme in Many Fields
Lonmin Learnerships in South Africa
MediClinic Learnership Programme
Merseta Learnership Programme
Microsoft Learnership Programme
Mondi Learnerships of Engineering in Training Programme
MQA Learnership Programme
MTN Learnership Programme
Multichoice Learnership Programme
Murray and Roberts Learnership
Nampak Learnership Programme
Netcare Learnership Programme
National Treasury Learnership Programme
Nedbank Learnership Programme
NYDA Learnership Programme
Rand Water Learnership Programme
SAB Learnership Programme
SABC Learnership Programme
Samancor Learnership Programme
Sandvik Learnerships Programme
Sappi Learnership Programme
Sapref Learnership for Applicants of South Africa
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
SAQA Learnership Programme
SARS Learnership Programme
Sasol Learnership Programme
SASSA Learnership Programme
SETA Learnership Programme
Standard Bank Learnership Programme
Transnet Learnerships for Youth South Africans
Telkom Learnership Programme
Toyota Learnership Programme
Unilever Learnership or Internship and Graduate Programme
UTi Learnership Programme
Vodacom Learnerships or Training Programmes
VW Learnership Graduate Programmes