SAB Packaging Learnership Programme 2018
SAB Packaging Learnership Programme 2018; To provide 4 people with an opportunity to enrol for a Packaging Processing Learnership (NQF L3). A Learnership is a national qualification that is registered by Food & Beverage SETA and is a work-based route of attaining a national qualification.
SAB Packaging Learnership
They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
It consists of institutional learning (theory) as well as structured work-experience (practical on the packaging production line).
A total minimum number of 120 credits, which are based on fundamental, core and elective unit standards, need to be achieved.
- Matric, N qualification / Diploma
- PC literacy (Excel, Word)
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS POSITION ARE:
- Physically fit (Physically demanding environment)
- Ability to self-manage, with initiative and bias for action
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Be prepared to work shifts (3 x 8 configuration off peak and 4 x 8 during peak)
Output and Accountabilities
WORK ENVIRONMENT TASKS INCLUDE:
- Run Production Machines (80% of the duration of Learnership)
- Perform Maintenance, Inspection & Cleaning on Production Machines and environment
- Monitor and Perform Quality analyses relating to the Production processes
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Completion of theory and practical assignments and tests
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Employment Type Learnership
Location Ibhayi Brewery
Country South Africa
City Port Elizabeth
Reference Code: SAB-ZA-26189
Closing Date: Monday, May 21, 2018