South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
The purpose of the Social Work Readiness Programme is to enhance and facilitate the employability of unemployed social workers and newly qualified social workers through a custom-designed capacity development programme that focuses on knowledge, skills and experience to support their readiness and transition to employment.
The Social Work Readiness Programme will commence in the following four provinces and interested social workers from each of these provinces are invited to apply in the pilot phase of this programme:
- North West
- A four-year Bachelors Degree in Social Work.
- Registered with SACSSP as a social worker.
NB. This Internship / Work Readiness Programme is being offered in partnership with the Health and Welfare Sector, Education and Training Authority (HWSETA).
How To Apply For SACSSP Social Work Internships Programme
To Apply, Submit the following:
- Completed application form (Form E.2.8.1)- available on website
- Certified copy of qualification in social work
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation (why you should be considered)
Submit your applications to: SWRP@sacssp.co.za
Any enquiries should be directed to Ms A Williams at the SACSSP at email SWRP@sacssp.co.za or at telephone 012-356 8300