Samancor is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Geology Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
The Graduate will be trained and technically exposed to mineral resources management. The graduate will gain experience in the role and responsibilities of a geologist and beneficiation value chain.
- Acquire, process, interpret and present geological data on development, stope, mine maps and sections
- Communicate geological data and recommendations to mine personnel
- Perform core logging and sampling of boreholes, capturing and interpreting of data
- Review and update geological database
- Assist in mineral resource/ore reserve estimates
- Write monthly and Ad hoc geological reports to the responsible mineral resources superintendent.
- BSc Hons (Geology) Degree only!
- Attention to details
- Assertive, confident and adaptable
- Proactive, able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making
- Able to priorities own workload and work to deadlines
Internship Application Closing Date : 27 September 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng