South Africa National Defence Force (SANDF) is inviting all unemployed South African citizens to apply for the ongoing SA Navy Traineeship / Learnership Programme 2021.
The SA Navy is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) over a two-year period. The MSDS is a two-year training programme with the aim of equipping and developing young South Africans with the necessary skills in order to compete in the open market.
All Applicants must comply with the following:
- South African Citizen (no dual citizenship).
- Have no record of criminal offences.
- Not area bound.
- Preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the SANDF.
- Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or fear of heights.
- Combat, Engineering, Technical And Support
- Submariners And Divers
NB. For Programme specific Requirements, please download the application form
Please note: Applicants will be subjected to Psychometric Testing, Medial Evaluation, Vetting on criminal record and Verification of Qualifications during the selection process
Traineeship Application Closing Date : 30 July 2021
Traineeship Location: South Africa
How To Apply For SANDF SA Navy Traineeships / Learnerships Programme
Application form: Combat, Engineering, Technical And Support
Application form: Submariners and Divers
Application forms must be submitted with the following certified documents:
- Copy of ID 2.
- Copy of Matric Certificate (Matric statement of results for 2019 and before will not be accepted)
- A short CV
- Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test (Transcripts of N4 and N5 must be attached).
Complete application form with the requested documents can be poste to:
Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarters (Recruitment Centre)
Private Bag X104,
Admission Enquiries can be directed to: SA Navy Recruitment Centre at (012) 339 4421/4252/4284.
NB. Should you not receive a response by 31 December 2021, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.