SAPPI is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Communications Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for the Corporate Communications department. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their 12-month contract period.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Provide functional and administrative support for the execution of communication projects and plans.
- Assist with preparation of Measurement and Impact reports.
- Assist with managing Social Media platforms.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and articles/reports.
- Set up event branding as per branding plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12/Matric qualification
- Public Relations/Communications/Media degree or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient photographer
- No prior experience is required.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 November 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng