SAPPI In Service Traineeship Programme 2019, Sappi Ngodwana Mill seeks to place a suitably qualified Work Integrated learner to complete a formalised learning programme in terms of practical experience needed to achieve a full national qualification as set out by the formal studies provider.
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to place Work Integrated Learners (WIL) who have completed their S4 Electrical or Mechanical studies with the view to complete the P1 and P2 practical to attain the National Diploma in these fields (Electrical or Mechanical).
REPORTING TO the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
- Complete section specific and P1 and P2 criteria and training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit and complete the training programme for the duration of the contact
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S4 Electrical or Mechanical Studies is completed (Proof will be required)
- Letter from the Learning Institution will be required stating P1 and P2 is required
- National diploma NQF level 6: Human Resources or Industrial Psychology degree
- No experience required
Closing Date: 26 January 2019
Location: Ngodwana Mill
How To Apply
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET >>>
Get All the required documents and apply before the closing date.