SASSA Western Cape Region invites all interested persons to apply for Customer Care Unit Internship Programme 2021.
- National Diploma/Degree recognised by SAQA (NOF level Bat in the field of Communications/Public Management/ Public Administration
- Candidates should be able to speak Afrikaans, 1stXhosa and English fluently, must have sound inter-personal, communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Computer literacy and experience in the Microsoft Office applications MS Word, MS-Excel and Ms- Power Point.
- A Valid Driver’s license will be an added advantage
- The incumbent will respond to Social Gram enquiries received telephonically and via dedicated Grants Enquiries e-mall. Respond to Social Grant enquiries of clients visiting the office, Manage administrative tasks associated with the SASSA Customer Helpdesk, Capture enquiries, complaints and disputes on electronic database, i.e Integrated Customer Care Application System (ICCAS)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years and be a South Afncan citizen.
- Preference for the above positions will be given to Persons with Disability. African Male/Female, Coloured Male/Female followed by White Female/Male as at the lime of appointment.
Internship Application Closing Date : 12 May 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (24 months)
CUSTOMER CARE UNIT (8 POSTS) (Reference: INTERN CCU05/2021)
Salary, R72 960 per annum
How To ApplySASSA Western Cape Customer Care Unit Internships 2021
Application forms (Z83) together with CV and certified copies of qualifications to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- ONLY the Reference Number above to be included in the Subject heading of your e-mail
- Only one full package (including the Z83, CV and Supporting documents) to be mailed
- No hand delivered or postal applications will be accepted, due to Covid.
- Strictly applications meeting the above criteria will be considered.