SEDA IT Internship 2018/2019 in Pretoria
SEDA IT Internship 2018/2019 in Pretoria, SEDA invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for financial year 2018/2019 in Pretoria. The purpose of the internship programme is to provide appropriate and relevant work experience which is in line with the intern’s qualification.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Matric and a three year tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Systems (NQF Level 6)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define incident and service request classification schemes
- Record, classify and prioritise requests and incidents
- Verify, approve and fulfil service requests
- Investigate, diagnose and allocate incidents
- Resolve and recover from incidents
- Close service requests and incidents
- Track status and produce reports
- Business Acumen
- Planning & Organising
- Administrative Diligence
- Policy Adherence
- Basic Computer Skills
- Office Management
Internship Application Closing Date: 29 October 2018
Internship Location: Pretoria
Internship Provider: SEDA
How to apply
Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line. The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.