The Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) is inviting all South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Internship Programme 2022.
The Small Enterprise Foundation is looking for Graduates completing their advanced diploma or degree and/or are studying towards their postgraduate studies.
The aim of the programme is to enable young graduates to cover key roles and assume responsibility in the future of SEF. Personal and interpersonal skills will develop hand in hand with business skills. While learning different tasks and covering diverse responsibilities within the organisation, successful candidates will have the opportunity to relate with several positions within and outside the organisation.
In addition, the Graduate Programme will involve working both in the head office and in the rural areas where SEF operates. This experience will provide our graduates with a solid experience to ensure a flourishing career.
Structure of SEF Graduate / Internship Programme:
Successful candidates will be in a 6 months rotational programme, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation. These include Operations, Administration, Finance, Quality and Compliance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development and Information Technology.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the department, based on their professional interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organisation. We are specifically looking for candidates with interest in rural business development and poverty alleviation.
University degree or Advanced Diploma in:
- Social Sciences,
- Business Administration,
- Bcom Commerce,
- Development Studies,
- Human Resources,
- Bachelor of Science,
- International Relations and IT.
Skills and Competencies:
Ideal candidates should possess a mix of the following characteristics:
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
Internship Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Internship Closing Date: 31 August 2022
How To Apply For Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) Internships Programme
NB. Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course. The Internship is open to South African not more than 35 years old.
- SEF is an EE compliant organisation therefore people in designated categories including individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
- Should you not hear from us, two months after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
- 13th Cheque, Medical Aid, Annual leave, Study, Sick & Family responsibility leave, Life Insurance
- Accommodation for the first month
- For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: http://www.sef.co.za