South African Tourism is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Internship Programme 2022.
At South African Tourism, Our Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross functional programme that offers graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
France Office Intern Duration: 12 Months Contract Reference No: SAT 141
Eligibility / Requirements:
• Any Graduate who has completed a Diploma/Degree/ equivalent with no previous internship programme experience.
What to Expect:
• Exposure to the broader Tourism business,
• Involvement in real business projects,
• Engagement with various stakeholders in the sector
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
• Business Unit: France Office
• Field of study: Travel and Tourism
• Passionate about travel and tourism.
• Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills. • Good written and verbal communication in English.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Cross functional interest.
• High energy with commitment towards high standards. • Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Fluent in French and English
• Based in Paris
• Fully vaccinated
Internship Application Closing Date: 24 February 2022
Internship Location: South Africa
How To Apply For South African Tourism Internships Programme
Should you be interested, please apply by emailing your CV and Academic Transcript to: email@example.com