Southern Hemisphere is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
An internship with Southern Hemisphere is an opportunity for newly qualified students to be exposed to working in a consulting environment in the Social Development sector.
This internship combines the experience of professional and personal development. Due to the diversity of our work, staff, and experience, an internship with Southern Hemisphere will allow the successful intern to:
- Be a part of the transformation and development process in Africa and globally;
- Make a real and tangible contribution to uplifting people’s lives;
- Develop a better, practical understanding of what it means to be grappling with development in the developing world context;
- Be involved in every facet of a small business’s operation;
- Be a part of a small but dynamic, committed, focused and fun-loving team;
- Integrate theory and practice, and develop one’s practical research skills;
- The internship programme is offered for six months with possibility to extend for a further six months.
- We are now recruiting for the periods of: 17 January – 17 July 2022.
- Interns are expected to work a 40 hour week.
Benefits: Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of R8000 for the period of the internship.
- Have completed an MA programme in:
- Social Sciences,
- or Research Psychology
- Must be innovative, organised and flexible
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a research background (subjects in qualitative and/or quantitative Research Methodolog
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 December 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply For Southern Hemisphere Internships Programme
Highlight the following in your application:
- Your reasons for choosing Southern Hemisphere for your internship
- Your understanding of what we do as an organisation
- How you foresee us assisting you during your internship
- What you want to achieve during the internship
- The skills that you wish to develop / enhance
- The skills that you will be able to contribute to Southern Hemisphere
- A brief description of yourself as a person
Please email us your CV together with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com