Starke Ayres is hereby inviting all students to apply for their ongoing Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Starke Ayres is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. The bursary is aimed at students entering their 2nd or later year of study, towards a BSc Plant Breeding degree qualification.
Each year, Starke Ayres awards bursaries to students pursuing studies within the agricultural industry, with the aim of attracting exceptional students, who are talented and passionate about agriculture.
The bursary programme will provide coverage for the following expenses, up to a maximum value of R37 500 per annum: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books and accommodation in residence (to a maximum value of R37 500 each year).
The bursary is awarded for 1 academic year at a time, and is renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Plant Breeding (BSc) degree qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study, in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
Closing Date: 19 January 2022
How To Apply For Starke Ayres Bursaries
Applications must be submitted online at: Starke Ayres Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent tertiary academic record/ transcripts (certified copy)