Sun International Call Centre Learnership Programme 2019
Sun International Call Centre Learnership Programme 2019, below is the information on the Sun International Call Centre Learnership Programme 2019. Interested applicants should read through and apply.
Grade 12 (Matric)
Skills and Knowledge
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in English and a second language
- Maths Literacy is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.
Key Performance Areas:
- Answer calls received by the contact centre in a professional, friendly and courteous manner (correct volume, tone, pace and pitch of voice)
- Direct clients to the correct destination (department / person) through correct screening / questioning techniques
- Provides accurate information (including promotion information, functions, facilities, etc) to guests
- Answers guest queries accurately
- Interacts with the guest and provides service to resolve their individual queries
- Delivers prompt service upon first contact
- Identifies and resolves potential service issues first time round
- Downtime on communication services is corrected