TFG Legal Internship 2018
TFG Legal Internship 2018, At TFG you can expect all the real business exposure, experience, and training you will need to get your career off to a flying start and realise your true potential. We also know that sometimes you may just need some time to figure it all out and discover the world of retail before you choose any one of our many exciting career paths.
A position for a Legal Intern has become available within the Legal Department of TFG Finance and Advisory.
- LLB degree or paralegal qualification
- Office administration/secretarial experience – advantageous
- Good written & verbal communication
- Is detail- orientated
- Is organised, thorough and systematic
- Is computer literate (MS Word & Excel)
- Is able to work under pressure
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proofreading, editing, formatting and preparing execution version of documents
- Follow up and liaise with business regarding further instructions and outstanding information, instructions or documentation required in respect of on-going matters
- Where appropriate, act as liaison between business and external attorneysregarding on-going matters, gathering and collating information that may be required
- Capturing agreements onto contracts register
- Gathering and collating store music playlists for collecting societies
- Prepare template agreements as required for review by legal advisors
- Manage files
- Any other administrative functions required by the legal team
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.