The ARC-Animal Production is inviting all suitable applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
- Participates in planning and coordinating field trips,
- Conduct veld condition assessment in various biomes of South Africa,
- Data capturing,
- Participate in the successful transfer of scientific technology i.e. compilation of reports, oral and poster presentations,
- Pro-actively provide technical input within the context of the research project/s,
- To contribute to research by rendering desired support to research staff and to optimize the utilization of resources in the most cost-effective and efficient manner,
- To utilize and maintain facilities, apparatus and equipment,
- To comply with the Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures,
- Knowledge on maintenance of equipment and infrastructure needed for research,
- Understanding of basic principles of research.
The ARC-Animal Production Internships Requirements:
PhD, MSc, BSc Honours or B-Tech, BSc, National Diploma in:
- Motivated and prepared to travel to farms,
- Good human relations,
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Closing Date : 22 October 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
How To Apply For The ARC-Animal Production Internships Programme
Applications accompanied by covering letter, detailed CV (Including certificates, supporting documents, copy of driver’s license and nationality) as well as the names and particulars of three (3) traceable referees must be e-mail to: APICV@arc.agric.za
- Non-RSA Citizens/work permit holders must attach certified copies
- SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants who do not receive any response four (4) weeks after the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- The Agricultural Research Council is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles and processes of Employment Equity. The company has the right not to appoint.