Tracker is hereby inviting unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing IT Learnership / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Tracker Connect is offering an opportunity to young bright South Africans who require 12 months’ Work Integrated Learning to complete their National Diploma. The position will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Not currently engaged in formal employment
- Be aged between 20 – 30 years.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
Require industry exposure to complete your:
- National diploma in Information Technology: Support Services
- National diploma in Information Technology: Systems Services
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Must be able to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- Must be able to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required
- Able to take instructions
Internship Application Closing Date: 08 November 2021
Internship Location: Randburg, Gauteng