Transnet Apprenticeship 2018 / 2019 in Durban
Transnet Apprenticeship 2018 / 2019 in Durban; Transet invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme for 2018 / 2019 in Durban.
This Apprenticeship Programme is an employment contract with the purpose to provide young workers who have completed their compulsory schooling with general, theoretical and practical training with a view to obtaining a vocational qualification backed up by a Technical / artisan certificate (NQF level 5).
Apprenticeships are based on the principle of alternance between theoretical training in an Apprentice Training Centre and learning the profession with the employers the apprentice has signed their contract with.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 02 August 2018
Apprenticeship Location: Durban
Apprenticeship Provider: Transnet
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification (NQF Level 3) or higher with relevant subjects passed or Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35)
Please take note that:
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus based in Durban and surrounding areas
- NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after appointment
- This is only a training opportunity. On successful completion of the training program, there is no guarantee for permanent employment and trainees might be released to look for work in the market.
How to Apply
Follow the links below in order to apply for the apprenticeship programme
Apply Online for the Transnet Fitter Apprenticeship Programme (Ref: 30011076)
Transnet Engineering, P.O. Box 951 , Transnet Engineering , Durban , 4000