Tsebo Group is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Procurement / Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
We are currently looking for learners looking for experiential workplace experience. We require the learner to produce their learner Portfolio of Evidence / Logbook from the learning institution for completion. We would also need a letter from the institution confirming this requirement.
The position will be based in Rosebank and is a Learnership / Internship position for 12-months.
- Assist the Procurement team with ensuring that all new sub-contractor adoptions are processed according to current policy and process and all sub-contractors are screened and adopted accordingly.
- Assist with obtaining quotations, complete comparisons and provide Managers with relevant proposals.
- Draft supplier agreements and supporting documentation.
- Obtain supporting documentation for credit applications and new accounts.
- Assist with tender administration.
- Respond timeously and efficiently to all reasonable requests by Managers.
- All documentation is checked for completeness and filed accurately per current requirements.
- Maintain and update supplier details on systems as instructed by Managers and as per current Policy and process.
- Actively manage buyer category data.
Diploma or Degree in:
- Supply Chain,
- or related field
NB. ONLY Students with a letter from their institution and learner Portfolio of Evidence / Logbook confirming that they require workplace experience will be considered
- The candidate must currently be studying in a relevant field of study to advance his/her career.
- Good knowledge of Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics or Finance principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Internship Application Closing Date: 19 January 2022
Internship Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, South Africa