Ubuhlebezwe Municipality invites applicants to apply for PMS Internship Programme 2018 / 2019.
Internship Application deadline is February 2018
Internship Provider: Ubuhlebezwe Municipality
Internship Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
THE OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
IDP / PMS INTERN (X1)
Salary scale: R98 460.12 Per Annum
- Grade 12 Certificate.An appropriate Degree / National Diploma in Public Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of Local, Provincial and National Departments in relation to the IDP/PMS.
- Knowledge of legislation prescripts governing Local Government will be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assist the Manager to develop and review the integrated Development Plan.
- Assist the Manager to develop and review the Service Delivery and Budget Implantation Plan (SDBIP).
- Assist the Manager with the development of the IDP Framework and Process Plans.
- Assist the Manager to compile quarterly and annual performance reports.
- Assist the Manager with the development of planning, monitoring and reporting tools on IDP and PMS.
- Assist the Manager in liaising with all municipal departments continuously to ensure that all their activities and operations are aligned with the IDP.
- Assist in ensuring alignment of the IDP/PMS/SDMBIP/SDF and the budget.
- Assist in aligning the Council activities to the Provincial Growth Development Strategy (PGDS) and National Spatial Development Perspectives (NSDP).
- Organise meetings and events that are IDP related and render other administrative duties.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of original certificate (s) and Identity Document must be forwarded to:
The Municipal Manager,
P.O Box 132 IXOPO 3276
P.O Box 132 IXOPO 3276
If you do not hear from the Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
All enquiries should be directed to the HRD Officer, Ms NP Zuke Tel. 039 834 7700.
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
Other Companies Offering LearnershipsABSA Learnerships
Alexander Forbes Learnerships
Anglo American Learnerships
Astral Foods Learnerships
BHP Billiton Learnerships
BMW Learnership Programme
Bytes Technology Learnerships
Bidvest Bank Learnerships
Browns Academy Learnership
Chieta Learnership Clicks Group Learnership
Coca Cola Learnership
Correctional Services Learnership
Columbus Stainless Learnerships
De Beers Learnerships
Department of Education Learnership Programme
Department of Home Affairs Learnership
Department of Health Learnership Programme
Department Of Labour Learnership
Department of Public Works Learnerships
Social Development Learnerships
Department of Agriculture Learnerships
DHL Learnership and Chain Graduate Programme
Discovery Learnerships Under INSETA
Edcon Learnership for The Final Year Students
Engen Learnerships: Guide to Apply
Eskom Learnerships Application
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnership Programme
Ernst and Young Learnership Programme
Exxaro Learnerships as the Milestone for Young Generations
Fasset Learnerships for Young South African
FNB Learnership Programme
Gijima Learnerships for ICT Students
Glencore Learnership Programme
Gold Fields Learnerships: Gold Opportunity
IBM Learnerships in Sales, Technology and Consulting
Implats Learnerships by Impala Platinum Mining Industry
KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kuyasa Learnership Programme
Lancet Learnership Programme
Letsema Learnership Programme in the Banking and Microfinance Sector
Liberty Learnership Programme in Many Fields
Lonmin Learnerships in South Africa
MediClinic Learnership Programme
Merseta Learnership Programme
Microsoft Learnership Programme
Mondi Learnerships of Engineering in Training Programme
MQA Learnership Programme
MTN Learnership Programme
Multichoice Learnership Programme
Murray and Roberts Learnership
Nampak Learnership Programme
Netcare Learnership Programme
National Treasury Learnership Programme
Nedbank Learnership Programme
NYDA Learnership Programme
Rand Water Learnership Programme
SAB Learnership Programme
SABC Learnership Programme
Samancor Learnership Programme
Sandvik Learnerships Programme
Sappi Learnership Programme
Sapref Learnership for Applicants of South Africa
South African Police Service SAPS Learnership
SAQA Learnership Programme
SARS Learnership Programme
Sasol Learnership Programme
SASSA Learnership Programme
SETA Learnership Programme
Standard Bank Learnership Programme
Transnet Learnerships for Youth South Africans
Telkom Learnership Programme
Toyota Learnership Programme
Unilever Learnership or Internship and Graduate Programme
UTi Learnership Programme
Vodacom Learnerships or Training Programmes
VW Learnership Graduate Programmes