Umgeni Water is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Umgeni Water offers a twenty-four (24) months internship programme under the below mentioned fields. Applicants are invited from unemployed Graduates/Diplomats residing in KwaZulu-Natal province to gain practical work experience in their respective fields of study.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification, University Degree /National Diploma / relevant to the below-mentioned fields.
- An applicant must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the commissioner of oath.
- Prospective applicants must be between the ages of 18— 35.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Ref No: LLB 01
- Bacher of Law
Human Resources Intern
Ref No: HRM01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in HR Management
Strategy and Special Projects Intern
Ref No: SSP01
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
Ref NOo: NDIS01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Information Sciences
Ref No: NDSM01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Safety Management
Knowledge Management & Library Services Intern
Ref No: IS01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Library and Information Services
- Applicants who have participated in another Internship / In-service /Graduate Training Programme before will not be considered in this programme.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanently residing in areas where Umgeni Water operates.
Internship Application Closing Date: 06 February 2022
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
How to apply For Umgeni Water Internships Programme
A detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
Interested candidates should forward their applications with full contact details to the following email address: Graduaterecruitment@umgeni.co.za
All enquires must be directed to the Skills Development Facilitator at: 033 341 1118 / 1208
No late applications will be accepted. If you have not heard from us within three after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.